Pilgrim 1880

10 products

    The Pellegrino estates are located in the westernmost part of Sicily, the Agro di Trapani, founded by the notary Paolo Pellegrino in 1880 who, together with his son Carlo, within a few years, became the most important wine industries of Marsala. A long family history made of respect, care, love and dedication, of values ​​handed down from father to son together with an innovative drive and a broad commercial vision that today make it one of the largest Sicilian wine families.

    The four estates, concentrated in the Marsala area and the island of Pantelleria, are characterized by a wide variety of microclimates, making them the most suitable place to cultivate the native Sicilian vines: grillo, inzolia, catarratto, Grecanico, zibibbo, malvasia, nero d 'avola, nerello mascalese and frappato.

    The Pellegrino family increasingly aims to safeguard the territory in which it operates, cultivating the grapes on its estates exclusively with organic methods, in full respect of the environment and using cutting-edge tools and mythologies. They are a large production company that represent Sicily and Italy in the world.

    10 products