SEGNANA SOLERA DI SOLERA 700mℓ

SEGNANA SOLERA DI SOLERA 700mℓ

SEGNANA SOLERA DI SOLERA 700mℓ

Regular price €19,90
/

SOLERA SIGN OF SOLERA

Segnana grappas represent a fascinating peculiarity in the Italian panorama: Segnana was the first to apply the Solera aging method to grappa, typical of sherry, which provides for the annual passage of the grappa from one level to another of a five-storey stack of stacked barrels. The result is a blend of grappas from 5 different vintages, of great complexity. It is produced with the pomace used for the production of Ferrari bubbles: Chardonnay, with its elegance, for 40% and Pinot Noir, which gives strength and character, for the remaining 60%. The maturation of the product takes place in precious American and European woods which give spicy and vanilla scents and an intense amber colour. To be enjoyed at room temperature, preferably in large "balloon" glasses.

Alcohol content: 40% vol.

SHIPPING TO GREAT BRITAIN AND EU COUNTRIES:

They are made with FEDEX or DHL express courier and are normally delivered throughout Europe in about 5-7 days from the date of the order. Transport costs are calculated automatically and are proportionally lower as the number of bottles purchased increases.

SHIPPING TO ITALY:

  • STANDARD SHIPMENTS are delivered in about 3-5 days from the date of the order. About 5-7 days for remote areas and islands.
  • EXPRESS SHIPMENTS are delivered in about 2-3 days from the date of the order. About 5-7 days for remote areas and islands.

Transport costs are calculated automatically and are proportionally lower as the number of bottles purchased increases. Transport costs are free throughout Italy for orders over € 120.00

 

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recently viewed