THE BRACCESCA - NOBLE WINE OF MONTEPULCIANO DOCG

THE BRACCESCA - NOBLE WINE OF MONTEPULCIANO DOCG

THE BRACCESCA - NOBLE WINE OF MONTEPULCIANO DOCG

Regular price €15,90
/

VILLAGE:
Italy

REGION:
Tuscany

NAME:
Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG

GUY:
Red wine

VINES:
90% Sangiovese, 10% Merlot
Aging for 14 months, 7 of which in large barrels and 7 in barriques.

VINTAGE:
2017

FORMAT:
750ml

ALCOHOL CONTENT:
14.50%

I WAIT:
Bright ruby ​​red.

BOUQUET:
Intense and pleasant hints of blackberry, black pepper, vanilla and hints of rosewood.

TASTE:
Sapid and elegant, mineral and soft, with firm tannins that are well integrated into the body.

SERVICE TEMPERATURE:
between 16 and 18°C

FOOD PAIRINGS:
At the end of the meal, it is excellent in combination with pastry desserts, fruit tarts, homemade focaccias and even desserts with creams.

AWARDS:

  • Luca Maroni 93 / 100
  • Robert Parker 91/100
  • James Suckle 90/100
  • Veronelli 90 / 100

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
The Nobile di Montepulciano by La Braccesca, owned by the Antinori family, is an elegant and incisive version of Sangiovese. In this red, the determined and strong character typical of this vine coexists with the touch of material softness and fatness of the Merlot, which participates in a small but fundamental part in the composition blend. The La Braccesca winery has a total area of ​​508 hectares, divided into two production poles: the historic one located in the Montepulciano area and the more modern one located on the slopes of the Cortona hills. From the first comes this Nobile di Montepulciano, full of all the character of the territory, which outlines very well the profile not only of the grapes, but also of the resulting wine.
The Rosso Nobile di Montepulciano La Braccesca is obtained from 90% Sangiovese and the remaining 10% Merlot. The grapes are harvested when fully ripe, which can take place at different times for the two varieties. A maceration of the must on the skins precedes the vinification, which consists of a first phase of alcoholic fermentation in steel containers and a subsequent malolactic fermentation which takes place inside large barrels. In the same, the wine formed begins the maturation phase, which lasts about 12 months. Once bottled, another year of bottle aging awaits it.

CARTONED:
NO

SHIPPING TO GREAT BRITAIN AND EU COUNTRIES:

They are made with FEDEX or DHL express courier and are normally delivered throughout Europe in about 5-7 days from the date of the order. Transport costs are calculated automatically and are proportionally lower as the number of bottles purchased increases.

SHIPPING TO ITALY:

  • STANDARD SHIPMENTS are delivered in about 3-5 days from the date of the order. About 5-7 days for remote areas and islands.
  • EXPRESS SHIPMENTS are delivered in about 2-3 days from the date of the order. About 5-7 days for remote areas and islands.

Transport costs are calculated automatically and are proportionally lower as the number of bottles purchased increases. Transport costs are free throughout Italy for orders over € 120.00

 

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recently viewed